COVID-19 Precautions & Risk Reduction Measures
Being an essential service, Premiere Transportation has put in place safety protocols to ensure the continuation of our service to everyone in the Capital Region. The health and safety of our passengers, employees, and partners are our highest priority and we are committed to providing the safest experience possible as we evaluate and adjust our operations to meet the evolving guidelines from the CDC and local government officials. As we continue to manage our way through this crisis, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations and ensure the health and safety of our passengers and employees. We ask that you also do your part to protect others by wearing a mask and follow recommended safety tips to stop the spread of COVID-19. Per the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and government official guidelines, Premiere has implemented the following risk reduction protocols. As the situation is ever-changing and may evolve, please check back frequently for updates.
- All Premiere Transportation employees and chauffeurs undergo temperature screening with no touch thermometer guns at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Employees are not be permitted to work if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
Employee Precautions & Preparation
- Chauffeurs wear face masks and gloves at all times in the office and in the field.
- Chauffeurs are equipped with disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer, and hand wipes during each ride.
- Chauffeurs will have complimentary disposable masks and hand sanitizer for clients if needed.
- All employees are reminded daily to wash hands frequently and follow other risk reduction protocols at all times.
Vehicle Sanitation & Cleaning
- Vehicle interiors are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with CDC recommended alcohol-based disinfectant before and after every ride, paying special attention to touch points, seating areas, armrests and door handles (interior & exterior).
- A disinfectant spray will be used to clean the vehicle throughout the day.
- Dividers have been installed and are available upon request.
- Passenger Temperature taking is available upon request.
- Vehicle exteriors are cleaned daily.
Physical & Social Distancing
- Passengers are prohibited from sitting in the front seat of any vehicle.
- The maximum vehicle seating capacity for passengers will be subject to change and will evolve with the level of distancing requested by government officials and the CDC. Physical distancing mandates will be practiced and protected in and outside of all livery vehicles and charter buses. A seating arangement will be coordinated for shuttle and bus services.
- Physical contact and sharing of any items between employees, drivers and passengers is prohibited.
- Buses will be loaded and unloaded on a first in, last out procedure.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our passengers and employees.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By reserving a vehicle with Premiere Transportation you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy and safe! Wear a mask!